Paris, France - 2011
The Opera Comique was built in 1898 by Louis Bernier. Its actual director, Gérôme Deschamps, wanted to rediscover the original program linked to the spirit of the comic opera invented at the beginning of the XVIIIth century, which made this auditorium, under the patronage of Charles Simon Favart, one of the most convivial in the city.
Our project which focuses on the whole theater will last another five years. It promises to re-make a performing theatre tool and a place for artistic creation, to reinforce security, to give back its comfort and the glamor of its origins.
- Paris, France
- Ministère de la Culture / 3 M€